FRAGFRE Cleansing Conditioner for Fine Fragile and Treated Hairs (1 oz Sample) - Perfect Travel Size TSA Compliant
Shampooing alone may dry out your hair. Co-washing alone may leave your hair unclean with residual build-ups. FRAGFRE Cleansing Conditioner solves this problem for you by using our detergent-free cleanser to gently cleanse your hair as our nourishing conditioner conditions your hair all at once. FRAGFRE Cleansing Conditioner is safe for sensitive and fragile hairs and will nourish your hair and scalp from within leaving it clean, soft and shiny without drying out your hair or leaving stuff behind. Finish it off with FRAGFRE Styling Gel and Finishing Spray for gorgeous results!
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Gently Conditions and Cleanses your hair Simultaneously leaving no build-ups behind as co-wash alone would
- The low foaming formula tenderly Detangles your knots without stressing or irritating your scalp
- Volumizes Refreshes and Nourishes your hair in one step without drying out your hair or scalp
- Tames the frizzes, tangles and fly-aways leaving your hair soft, smooth and Odorless (no choking scents)
- Made for sensitive skins and stressed hairs due to exposure to chemicals, heat or chemotherapy treatments
HOW TO USE
- Wet and thoroughly rinse off hair
- Small to medium hair volume apply a quarter size to wet hair
- Large hair volume apply a generous amount to wet hair
- Massage thoroughly into scalp working from roots to ends
- Use large tooth comb to detangle as needed
- Rinse off completely and style as usual
Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides, Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-81, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxypropylphosphate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Citric Acid
RETURNS: Sales Final on Samples. No Refunds.
Great fragrance free product.
I’ve bought several products from Fragfre now, and compared the hydrating, moisturizing, and intense hydrating shampoos, the moisturizing and nourishing conditioners, and cleansing conditioner. I would say the hydrating shampoo seems the least hydrating, with moisturizing in the middle and intense hydrating shampoo being the most moisturizing, but still not highly moisturizing. The moisturizing conditioner is not enough moisture for me, but the nourishing conditioner is amazing. It has a lot of slip and leaves my hair pretty silky. I alternate shampoo and conditioner wash days with cleansing conditioner days. I still use a bit of conditioner on the length of my hair when I use the cleansing conditioner, but it does a good job of washing my hair without stripping it. I also have the detangler and like it a lot. I really like that this company sells sample sizes so that I could figure out what works well for me. For reference, I have waist length, fine, straight hair that gets greasy roots every couple of days, and I wash 3-4 times a week.
but was disappointed. The cleansing conditioner didn't work well for me. It didn't really do a great job "conditioning" my hair & the cleansing conditioner left an unpleasant odor in my hair. Glad I only got the sample size.