FRAGFRE Moisturizing Conditioner 8 oz - Hypoallergenic - Deep Conditioner for Dry Hairs - Safe on Colors and Sensitive Scalps - Light Chamomile Aroma
FRAGFRE Moisturizing Conditioner is the perfect companion to FRAGFRE Moisturizing Shampoo. This conditioner is specially formulated to rehydrate and moisturize all hair types. Its lightweight formula will not weigh down fine hairs or irritate sensitive scalps. It is fortified with Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and select organic extracts to provide natural replenishments giving your hair a soft, shiny, lustrous glow. This product is Vegan and has about 88% (organic) content.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Fatty acids hydrates and replenishes dry hungry hairs to bring back the lustrous glow
- Smooth pleasing texture softens and detangles the toughest knots
- Select natural extracts help tame and control those frizzes and flyaways
- Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein fill your hair with health and a shiny bounce
- Free of added fragrances, dyes, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes, petrolatum, phthalates, BHT, irritating alcohols & preservatives & more
How to Use:
- Apply to wet hair from root to end
- Use hand or comb to work conditioner in thoroughly
- Leave on for 2 to 8 minutes depending on how deeply you wish to condition
- Rinse off completely and style as usual
- Use FRAGFRE Styling Gels, Mousse or Detanglers for spectacular results
(Organic Aloe Leaf Juice), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, (Organic Lavender Flower Water), Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, (Organic White Willow Bark Extract), (Organic Alcohol).
Please review the above ingredients carefully and do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if you experience irritations or allergic reactions. This product is not gluten-free, it contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein.
This is the first conditioner that has brought my hair back to life (after being badly damaged a few years ago). It leaves my hair shiny and smooth without causing skin rashes and setting off my chemical sensitivities.to synthetic fragrances (which happen to be toxic).. I use it with the Intense Hydrating Shampoo. I have to admit that the Detangler Plus also had a hand in restoring the health of my hair.
I’m very happy with all of your current products
This is just okay. There's really no slip, and not much moisture either. I was hoping this would be a much thicker conditioner than the nourishing one, but it's even thinner. Might be okay for very silky hair, but it's not very good for my family of curlies and wavies.